favorite quote:

'Whatever we get soon seems a natural right, not a gift. And we forget the Giver. Then our gaze shifts from what we have been given to what we don't have yet'...unknown

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Halloween-better late than never...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of year! I love the smells, the colors, the cooler weather, the warmer clothes, & of course the holidays! This is a little late, but here are some Halloween pics... Here are the girls carving pumpkins. Averee was pretty hesistant to get all goopy with the pumpkin guts-but not Adee! Adelyn was totally into it. She had her pumpkin cleaned out before I even had a chance to help her. I finally talked Averee into touching the guts-she decided it wasn't too bad & helped clean out her pumpkin.
This is the best picture I could get of all the kids together & in costume. Averee was Cinderella, Adelyn was Snow White & Owen was supposed to be a Seven Dwarf-but he looked more like a Christmas Elf! he he he! It was a great day...we met some of the cousins at Grandma Sandys around 4, then we came home to have dinner with Grandma V & Papa. Then we headed over to our wards Trunk or Treat. Adelyn was hilarious-she wouldn't keep the wig on & wouldn't stop Trick or Treating! I think she went to every car like 3 times! She really got into the spirit! Averee was just excited to see how many other princesses there were, & Owen enjoyed all the suckers people kept handing him. Now we just need to get rid of all the candy!

No comments: