
Taytam has gotten the nickname Tater-tot, which I love! She is a delicious little chunk! She isn't the hardest baby we have had-that was Averee. But she isn't the easiest either-that was probably Owen. She is somewhere in the middle. Sometimes she can be pretty colicky in the evening, but I think she just gets over-stimulated with everyone & everything going on here at home. She loves to be held which is probably my fault. But oh well-I will be the first to admit she is spoiled! She is doing okay nursing-I still have to supplement with a couple bottle a day which is frustrating. She obviously isn't starving-she is such a chubby little toot. She has so many creases in her thighs it makes me laugh! That is fine with me though-I would rather have a stout rolly-polly baby than a thin one. She likes her bath more now-she loves to splash & splash. She almost looks like she is trying to swim, it's pretty entertaining. I still can't believe I have 5 kids-I swear just the other day I was pregnant with Averee!
No comments:
Post a Comment