We had a great Thanksgiving Day, spent with tons of family. The men and boys went to the annual Turkey Shoot that morning and had fun winning us some delicious pies. Then we all met together at Jones Manor for the feast. Good food and good times. Gotta love turkey day!
I had a great time decorating the tables this year...I think they turned out pretty gorgeous :)
This is a rare picture of just Danny and I...isn't he hot?!
We gave everyone their Christmas present early: we took all of Danny's parents home movies and compiled them onto DVDs. It was quite the job and it took forever, but it was totally worth it! After dinner we all sat around and watched the old home movies...it was hilarious! The kids had a great time seeing their parents as children. The adults had a great time laughing at the hair and clothing styles :)
No comments:
Post a Comment