favorite quote:

'Whatever we get soon seems a natural right, not a gift. And we forget the Giver. Then our gaze shifts from what we have been given to what we don't have yet'...unknown

Monday, January 14, 2008

You leave the room for just a sec...

I was looking through some pictures today & realized that I have pictures of all three kiddos asleep at the wheel...I mean plate. How funny! Averee is a little over 2 in her picture, Adee is only 1 in hers & Owen is about 18 months in his mug shot. Of course, being the picky eater she was-Averee's food is untouched. :0) Adee almost ate it all (notice the noodles in her hair), but Owen might have even licked his tray clean! :0) Or he fed it all to the dog-which is the most likely scenario. I can also see how relaxed I have gotten as a mother. Averee's food is on a plate & she is wearing a full body bib. he he he! Adee & Owen have no plate & no bib. Silly how uptight we are with our first born huh? Or maybe that was just me? Anyway-I just love looking thru past pictures of my kids-it brings back some great memories. Hope you enjoyed this walk down my memory lane...now go enjoy your own.

4 comments:

Errin said...

your kids are so cute! Ive never caught Ali alseep in any place but her bed. I wish she would just give in and take a nap anywhere she pleases!

Hillary said...

Love it Maren! Your kids are soooo adorable. We definitely need to keep in better contact. Thanks for posting on my blog. I'm excited to keep up with yours.

bean said...

OK OK OK... I am so sorry this took me so long. I have looked over your blog and I approve!!! I have loved getting to know you again through your posts. Your kids are so adorable. Are you in SG? We are moving back to the states in April. I want to come see you. email me... jocebean_2000@yahoo.com. I want to talk more!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok thats way cute! I couldn't help but chuckle~