favorite quote:

'Whatever we get soon seems a natural right, not a gift. And we forget the Giver. Then our gaze shifts from what we have been given to what we don't have yet'...unknown

Monday, April 28, 2008

Funny Tag...

I got this e-tag the other day & it was too funny NOT to share...

1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): King Muffin Van

2. My gangsta name (favorite candy bar and favorite cookie): 5th Avenue Thin Mint

3. My "brotha" name (first initial of first name and first three letters of last name: M Jon

4. My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Red Giraffe

5. My soap opera name (first name and city where you were born): Maren Oak Harbor

6. My Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name and first two letters of your first name then the word "of" then a medication you are on): Jonmaofclaritin

7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front): The Purple Raspberry Lemonade

8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers): Bert Owen

9. My stripper name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy):

Escape Sour Patch Kid

10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names):

Lee Funk

Isn't that silly! It made me sMiLe & I hope it does the same for you! If you wanna play along I would love to see this on your blog...:0)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

This is cool! It made me laugh. I think I might try it.

Errin said...

hhaha, that silly!

Lisa said...

Hi Maren!! This is Lisa (Trunnell) Monks. Long time no see! It is really great to see your beautiful family, how awesome. Click on over to my blog to see my boys! Have a great week.