favorite quote:

'Whatever we get soon seems a natural right, not a gift. And we forget the Giver. Then our gaze shifts from what we have been given to what we don't have yet'...unknown

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Go OJO, Go OJO, it's your birthday!

Okay- seriously? Where does the time go? I can't believe my little boy is 3! He has grown up so much lately: talking really well (people besides us can understand him), potty trained- yahoo!, going to preschool in the fall, no more sippy cups, had his first sleep over at grandmas, counts to 15, sings the alphabet & Twinkle Little Star, loves puzzles & so much more! Here are the highlights from his big day:
We had some family come over to swim, play, & eat cupcakes & ice cream. He had a blast playing with everyone...don't know where he gets that cheesy grin from? :0)
We got him a Spiderman Bike & he LOVED it! He was so excited & couldn't wait to get on. But he wasn't really diggin the helmet. Sorry Bud-safety first!

Well, OJO- we love you so much & are so proud of the big boy you have become. You are so fun to be around & always make us laugh. You are a great brother & we are so happy you are part of our family! Love ya!

5 comments:

Stacy and Mike said...

Two additions to the family plus a Birthday! Lots of fun! I hear those dogs are the best, if we ever get one that would be the kind we would get. Happy B Day Owen!!!

Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday to Owen! I can't believe he is 3! Where is the time going? I remember him as just a baby crawling around when we had scrapbooking nights. That doesn't seem that long ago but it really is. Hope you guys are doing well! You girls are beautiful and Owen is so hansome!!

Christan said...

Little Owen is 3! Wow- time does fly. I guess you were due for another one right?

Kaela said...

Isn't it crazy to see these toddlers turn into full-blown little BOYS?! Owen is such a cutie!! Looks like he had a great birthday! Kaden's is just around the corner and we got a bike for him too- I can't wait to see if he can figure it out:)

Michelle said...

Holy Crap! wow he is getting so big. And seriously where does the time go. He looks so happy about his bike. I love it.. Love and Miss you guys.