favorite quote:
'Whatever we get soon seems a natural right, not a gift. And we forget the Giver. Then our gaze shifts from what we have been given to what we don't have yet'...unknown
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Potty Trained- woo hoo!
Even though I have known that Reese has been ready to potty train for awhile, I just wasn't up to the challenge. But actually it wasn't that bad. I started on Thursday & by Sunday she is pretty much done! It started out kinda rough though. Thursday, she never did go in the potty. SO frustrating! Friday, she was half in the potty & half accidents on the floor. That was expected. But by Saturday, she only had one accident & she even pooped in the toilet! On Sunday she had an accident, but it was my fault. She told me she needed to go, but I put it off cuz we were in the middle of making cookies. Then sure enough, she peed all over the chair she was standing on to help with the cookies. It was cute though cuz she kept saying 'sar-wee mommy'. I told her it was fine & it was my fault, but she was pretty upset about it. She has done so so good! She will still wear a diaper at night for a few more months, but I couldn't be happier that she is basically potty trained! WOO HOO!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is awesome, what a great day that is!! For me, my girl was a million times easier to potty-train. Boys were NOT fun!
Post a Comment