
After waiting 2 1/2 months, Taytam's headstone is finally complete & installed. Not sure how I feel about this? On one hand, I am glad it is done. And it turned out beautifully. On the other hand, it is the last piece of this horrible puzzle. It makes it seem so final & official. Very surreal. It is also quite bizarre to see my own name on a headstone. We bought 3 plots at the Tonaquint Cemetery, Taytam is laid between us. We got the longest headstone we could so that it covers Taytam's plot & goes halfway in on both of ours. I guess we will be spending a lot of time here over the years. Although I must admit I don't feel closer to her or anything like that when we are there. I actually have a hard time associating the cemetery as the place where Taytam is. I know that she isn't really there. Yes, her body is there, but she is not. She is in a beautiful place surrounded by Love & Light. That is where I picture her, and it makes me smile.
1 comment:
Maren, it did turn out beautiful, but I still so sorry it happened. I like what you said about picturing her in Love & Lights. All my love, Rachel
Post a Comment