![]() |
| We spent Sunday at the beach...what a gang! |
| Reese and Brinley Wright making a sand castle. I thought it was too cold to play in the sand and water...but the kids disagreed. |
| Adee wanted to be buried |
| Averee the mermaid |
![]() |
| The whole gang at Disneyland on Monday |
| Averee, Adee & Reese with Ariel. This was Reese's first encounter with a Princess and she was so cute. She just stared at Ariel the whole time-never said a word-just gazed at her :) |
![]() |
| Joe & Danny couldn't wait to sink their teeth into a redneck turkey leg |
| Everyone was excited to see Jake from Jake & the Neverland Pirates. He was pretty funny and played tricks on the kids. |
| Reese wasn't a fan of very many rides but of course she loved the carousel...round and round we go. Over and over and over again :) |



1 comment:
I found the comment button! This trip was so fun! I love your pics :) Until next time, we'll just dream of Disneyland ;)
Post a Comment