| Adee and Reese enjoying some yummy Menchies |
| Me & my sweet boy Owen |
| Then we had all the family over for dinner & cake on Sunday. Here is Averee with her Animal Cookie Cake. The kids and Danny made a delish cake! Of course everyone loved the Animal Cookies the best :) |
| Here is Grandpa & Grandma Jones, Averee, Reese, Cam & Adee |
| Here is Averee, Reese, Cam, Owen, Adee & Aunt Michelle |
| The Big Kids: Cole (poor kid broke his leg 2 weeks ago), Savanna & Megan |
| This is Seth, Stockton, Ian, Uncle Kyle, Uncle Jason & Grandma Verlene |
| Aunt Michelle, Uncle Todd & Aunt Shannon enjoying some cake & ice cream |
| Averee was so excited to open her present this morning-and I was too! I have had it for awhile & couldn't wait for her to open it. |
![]() |
| This is Averee's birthday subway art- so fun! |

1 comment:
I love this!!
Happy Birthday Averee!!!
Post a Comment