One of our family goals for the year is to learn more about other countries. So, for the FHE lesson tonite we learned all about Ireland. How fitting with St. Patrick's Day just around the corner! The kids were most surprised to learn that they speak English in Ireland :) They were glad it was closer to us on the globe than China. We learned about China in January & the kiddos thought it was sad that China was so far away that we could probably never visit. :) So, I guess they expect to go to Ireland now? Anyway, after the lesson we played our annual game of Lucky Bingo. I already had a St. Patrick's Day Bingo set but found an even cuter one on Pinterest:
Click here to download it for yourself:
Lucky Bingo
After the game we had this cute little treat that I also found on Pinterest:
I just put ours in plastic cups...but they turned out so cute & the kids loved it! They had their own little pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. What a fun FHE. Gotta love Pinterest!
No comments:
Post a Comment